Discussion topic: No tv signal but connected to broadband

This message was authored by AdrianRS This message was authored by: AdrianRS

No tv signal but connected to broadband

My sky Glass TV has just shut down during the football, The screen is blue it says it's connected to the Internet, But just keeps searching, no TV signal at all on any channel, The router light is white on the sky max Wi-Fi router

Best Answers
This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1 Answer

Re: No tv signal but connected to broadband

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @AdrianRS what a terrible time for it to happen. Try a standard reboot first the quickest way to do this is to simply unplug your Glass TV at the socket and leave it for a minute before plugging it in again.  It will take about a minute to reboot.

If that didn't work the try the following in the order I have given: put Glass to standby and then unplug both your Glass TV and router.  Leave for a couple of minutes and the plug your router back in and wait for it to finish rebooting.  Once it has rebooted plug your glass TV back in and when that has also rebooted it will hopefully have connected to the internet.

Good luck

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1 Answer

Re: No tv signal but connected to broadband

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @AdrianRS what a terrible time for it to happen. Try a standard reboot first the quickest way to do this is to simply unplug your Glass TV at the socket and leave it for a minute before plugging it in again.  It will take about a minute to reboot.

If that didn't work the try the following in the order I have given: put Glass to standby and then unplug both your Glass TV and router.  Leave for a couple of minutes and the plug your router back in and wait for it to finish rebooting.  Once it has rebooted plug your glass TV back in and when that has also rebooted it will hopefully have connected to the internet.

Good luck

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion