Discussion topic: No returns labels in returning box?

This message was authored by Cyberjess This message was authored by: Cyberjess

No returns labels in returning box?

Received your return box for your Sky Q box and Mini Sky Q box plus extras. There is no retun lables in the box so unable to return via Royal mail. Please advise thank you Mr Alan Bamford. 

Best Answers
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

Re: No returns labels in returning box?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

You can go via this link to get a return label created and printed: https://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return#/details/2164

you can create the label and get them to print it at the post office when you take the package.

Keep your proof of posting safe and the tracking number indefinitely. There have been a lot of reports of delays with the returns being processed, potentially taking 2 months, so its useful to keep proof or return that could be sent to Sky should they try and charge you with a failure to return fee.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

Cyberjess
Topic Author

Received returns box today for Sky Q box and Sky mini Box plus wires and remote. There is NO return lables in the box so I can return to you via Royle mail. 

Thank you Mr Alan Bamford. 

Cyberjess
Topic Author

170153098316321174907948337893.jpg

(removed)  Received this returns box today but wasn't any return lables enclosed? So I can return via Royal mail.  Thank you .

Moderator note: Removed personal/identifiable details

This message was authored by krduke This message was authored by: krduke

Follow this link and print a label from the royal mail site.

Keep any proof of sending

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

You can go via this link to get a return label created and printed: https://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return#/details/2164

you can create the label and get them to print it at the post office when you take the package.

Keep your proof of posting safe and the tracking number indefinitely. There have been a lot of reports of delays with the returns being processed, potentially taking 2 months, so its useful to keep proof or return that could be sent to Sky should they try and charge you with a failure to return fee.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

@Cyberjess 

You are not addressing sky. This is a public customer helps customer fourm. I'd strongly advise you remove the address from your post. 

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
This message was authored by harryzebra This message was authored by: harryzebra

Thank you very much for this very helpful post. I needed to return equipment to Sky and just kept getting reminders to return but no help at all when I tried to find out how. Just another reminder.  I wish they'd simply send this link. Thanks again!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion