Discussion topic: Netflix

This message was authored by Davisso This message was authored by: Davisso

Netflix

Can anyone tell me how to login to Netflix on another device. I have read you need to use same id and password as sky but it is not working

All Replies

This message was authored by Mister_Dalek This message was authored by: Mister_Dalek

Re: Netflix

@Davisso wrote:

Can anyone tell me how to login to Netflix on another device. I have read you need to use same id and password as sky but it is not working

You use the same username/email address and password you used when you setup Netflix in the first place. This should be different to your Sky username/password. 

Davisso
Topic Author
This message was authored by Davisso This message was authored by: Davisso

So I only ever set it up on my sky glass and the email I would have used is not recognised 

This message was authored by Mister_Dalek This message was authored by: Mister_Dalek

@Davisso wrote:

So I only ever set it up on my sky glass and the email I would have used is not recognised 

Try going to the Netflix website and logging in there. 

Also, check the email address you've used on Glass by opening the Netflix app on there, navigate to the Get Help menu and under the Member section it will show the email address used on the account. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion