Discussion topic: Netflix

This message was authored by AlyK1 This message was authored by: AlyK1

Netflix

I have upgraded my Netflix on sky account to the standard.  I was originally using my sons account but this is now no longer allowed.  So I have never logged in under my own details.

How do I now log into my own Netflix on sky glass?  It is asking me to sign up but it is already on my sky account ?  But the TV doesnt recognise this ??

Any ideas ??

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Re: Netflix

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@AlyK1 wrote:

I have upgraded my Netflix on sky account to the standard.  I was originally using my sons account but this is now no longer allowed.  So I have never logged in under my own details.

How do I now log into my own Netflix on sky glass?  It is asking me to sign up but it is already on my sky account ?  But the TV doesnt recognise this ??

Any ideas ??

Hi @AlyK1 

If you have activated your Sky Netflix then all you need to do is sign in with your details.

See help

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/apps-on-sky-q-and-glass-netflix

AlyK1
Topic Author
This message was authored by AlyK1 This message was authored by: AlyK1

Re: Netflix

I have tried that but then it wants to connect with SKY and then it says it has a problem and to restart ... each time I restart I have the same error message ??

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion