Discussion topic: My sky tv volue keeps jumping back and forth

This message was authored by Dmond This message was authored by: Dmond

My sky tv volue keeps jumping back and forth

My tv volue is at 0 currently but I can still hear it like normally but when I try to increase the volue it jumps to 80 90 even 100 volume and its very annoying as a father of two toddlers.

I tried factory reset did nothing and now I'm locked out of my sky account because I can't log back in In since it had the details of the last owner.

I bough the tv from a retail store said that the tv was used and I didn't really care much about it since all I needed was youtube until I factory reseted the tv and everything is gone.

OK that's fine the factory reset doesn't bother me since I have amazon fire stick what bothers me is the volume jump 

It didn't have that problem when i bought it 3 years ago until recently let me know how to fix or should I scrap it

All Replies

This message was authored by Mister_Dalek This message was authored by: Mister_Dalek

Re: My sky tv volue keeps jumping back and forth

@Dmond 

Scrap it. These TV's only come with a 2 year warranty when bought direct from Sky. They're mass produced and not built to last. 

Dmond
Topic Author
This message was authored by Dmond This message was authored by: Dmond

Is no one willing to help me not even a sky employee

This message was authored by Mister_Dalek This message was authored by: Mister_Dalek

@Dmond wrote:

Is no one willing to help me not even a sky employee

There's not a lot Sky can do as the TV is out of warranty. 

All you can try is contacting ServiceTech who deal with out of warranty (chargeable) repairs. 

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-glass-tv-repairs 

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

@Dmond   Sky employees only occasionally pick up unanswered discussions and only from Sky subscribers🤔

Exiled in HH

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion