Discussion topic: My sky glass tv was meant to be delivered between 4 and 6 today but still hasn’t arrived

This message was authored by HeatherJane83 This message was authored by: HeatherJane83

My sky glass tv was meant to be delivered between 4 and 6 today but still hasn’t arrived

My sky glass tv was due to be delivered between 4 and 6 today but still hasn't arrived 

Best Answers
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

Re: My sky glass tv was meant to be delivered between 4 and 6 today but still hasn’t arrived

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@HeatherJane83  You'll need to call Sky for an update as we don't have access to your account or order.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

Re: My sky glass tv was meant to be delivered between 4 and 6 today but still hasn’t arrived

@HeatherJane83  You'll need to call Sky for an update as we don't have access to your account or order.

Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

HeatherJane83
Topic Author
This message was authored by HeatherJane83 This message was authored by: HeatherJane83

I called them initially and they sent me the link to this to contact you on here

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@HeatherJane83  As we are customers we have no access to orders or accounts so you'll need to call & speak to Sky over the phone.

This message was authored by Evie1996 This message was authored by: Evie1996

I tried and it sent me here, what number do I need to phone

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@Evie1996   You can call on 150 from a Sky Talk Line or Sky Mobile.

If you haven't got a current Sky Mobile or Sky Talk this link should help:
(UK) https://www.sky.com/help/home Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number
(ROI) on the same link change the flag in the very bottom corner to the ROI flag to obtain an 0818 number.

Stay on the line and don’t hang up if prompted to. Apparently the quieter times to ring are just after 7am or about 9pm.

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

@Evie1996 wrote:

I tried and it sent me here, what number do I need to phone

If the automated phone service directs you to the forum is may ask he question "did the link i sent help?" if it does just say "no" and you wil go through to an advisor.

The other option is to just remain silent with the automated system and it should then put you in a queue for an advisor.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion