This message was authored by Smensah This message was authored by: Smensah

My sky glass tv is not working

All Replies

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Re: My sky glass tv is not working

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Smensah 

This is a customer helps customer forum, you are not talking to Sky. We have no information on your set up, services or what issues you are having. You will need to provide a lot more information if you want us to assist you.

What issue are you seeing? What way isn't it working? What steps have you tried to resolve?

Alternatively you can talk to Sky for assistance. If you have Sky broadband dial 150 from your landline. Or see: https://www.sky.com/help/home under need more help is a contact number.

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Smensah wrote:

For the forum to help you're going to need to provide a lot more details than you have.

In what way is it  "not workin"?  Any error messages on screen?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

@Smensah did you phone Sky and were you offered a link and expected to be able to chat to Sky?

Exiled in HH

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion