Discussion topic: My sky glass is faulty it turns on and off then it goes on standby and it has to be reset

This message was authored by Kd333 This message was authored by: Kd333

My sky glass is faulty it turns on and off then it goes on standby and it has to be reset

My sky glass is faulty I phoned about it on the 3/8/24 and was told to get back in touch if it carried on well it has. It turns on and off by itself, once on standby I have to reset it before it will come back on and when watching something it skips by itself and goes back to the beginning of the programme.

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: My sky glass is faulty it turns on and off then it goes on standby and it has to be reset

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Give Sky a further call, as they suggested.

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Re: My sky glass is faulty it turns on and off then it goes on standby and it has to be reset

@Kd333  Did you phone and were offered a link for further assistance .... when you phone again and if you are offered a link again say NO .... or you will end up here again😉

Exiled in HH
Kd333
Topic Author

Hya no they didnt offer me a link they judt said it was because the motion sensor was too sensitive so to turn it off and phone back if that didnt work. I phoned back yesterday to be in a que for 40 minutes so il try again today. Thank you.

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

When you do phone and when the autobot offers you a link say NO😉

Exiled in HH
Kd333
Topic Author

Thank you I will do 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion