Discussion topic: My sky glass is constantly saying, programme loading,.

This message was authored by Spall12 This message was authored by: Spall12

My sky glass is constantly saying, programme loading,.

My tv channels are not loading from the TV guide. As the screen is black and it says constantly loading but never does. I can play from the app, 

All Replies

This message was authored by Padam_Padam This message was authored by: Padam_Padam

Re: My sky glass is constantly saying, programme loading,.

@Spall12 wrote:

My tv channels are not loading from the TV guide. As the screen is black and it says constantly loading but never does. I can play from the app, 

What's your broadband speed? Are you connected via WiFi or Ethernet?

Check the speed being received by Glass by opening the Netflix app, navigate to the get help menu and run a network test. 

This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Try pulling the plug for 5 minutes @Spall12 

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!
This message was authored by Janice2 This message was authored by: Janice2

I've seen posts indicating a known issue. Need to await an update. Do the updates come on screen for me to select or done automatically. I have only had Sky Glass 3 months and this started a couple of weeks and getting a bit too frequent. What can I do to stop this?

This message was authored by Anders73 This message was authored by: Anders73

Hi @Janice2 

You'll need to report this to Sky themselves, rather than on this forum. Level 2 support are investigating this same issue for me. We're needing to reboot as many as 15-20 times throughout the day as it repeatedly freezes when switching between playlist, live TV and on demand apps.

There appears to be a wider issue affecting mupltiple customers.

Sky Glass 43”
Sky stream - Sony OLED + soundbar

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion