Discussion topic: Message error

This message was authored by Chance12345 This message was authored by: Chance12345

Message error

Hi i have sky glass and I'm trying to watch a program but it keeps saying upgrade my subscription but i already have the whole package does anyone else have this problem 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1 Answer

Re: Message error

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Chance12345 One reason you can get this message is if you are trying to watch a programme that has not yet been broadcast.  Occasionally a programme shows as available to watch but in reality it isn't.  The upgrade subscription error message is to say the very least not very helpful in those circumstances.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by SlenderRobert This message was authored by: SlenderRobert

@Chance12345 wrote:

Hi i have sky glass and I'm trying to watch a program but it keeps saying upgrade my subscription but i already have the whole package does anyone else have this problem 

Seems to happen quite often at the moment for many people.

If a reboot of Glass doesn't cure it (turn it off at the wall for a minute then back on) you'll need to ring Sky and ask them what's going on. 

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1 Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Chance12345 One reason you can get this message is if you are trying to watch a programme that has not yet been broadcast.  Occasionally a programme shows as available to watch but in reality it isn't.  The upgrade subscription error message is to say the very least not very helpful in those circumstances.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion