Discussion topic: Lionsgate

This message was authored by Kevillie This message was authored by: Kevillie

Lionsgate

Just signed up for the 3 month trial of Lionsgate.  Followed all the sign in instructions but then when trying to log in it didn't recognise my email address either on the TV or on the mobile app.  Initially I though maybe I had put the wrong password in so tried to reset it using the app (forgot my password) but it wont send a link because it doesn't recognise the email.  The email address is correct as I got a message from sky saying my subscription had started.  Dont know what to do now???

All Replies

This message was authored by Jason+Golding This message was authored by: Jason+Golding

Re: Lionsgate

Not so sure there is that much point signing up. As part of the agreement loads of Lionsgate plus content is now available for all Sky customers 

Sky Stream x 2
LG C2 OLED 55inch
Sonos Playbar
Virgin 1 Gig
Virgin Stream Box
Xbox X
Apple TV 4K
Amazon 4K Firestick
Kevillie
Topic Author
This message was authored by Kevillie This message was authored by: Kevillie

Except the program I want to watch Outlander

This message was authored by Jason+Golding This message was authored by: Jason+Golding

 Hey? All seven seasons are showing for me for free (inclusive) of my Sky sub 

IMG_0355.jpeg

Sky Stream x 2
LG C2 OLED 55inch
Sonos Playbar
Virgin 1 Gig
Virgin Stream Box
Xbox X
Apple TV 4K
Amazon 4K Firestick

IMG_0355.jpeg

Sky Stream x 2
LG C2 OLED 55inch
Sonos Playbar
Virgin 1 Gig
Virgin Stream Box
Xbox X
Apple TV 4K
Amazon 4K Firestick
This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jason+Golding wrote:

IMG_0355.jpeg

@Jason+Golding I can see the same as you but how are you watching without signing in? If I click on Series 7 episode 1 it wants me to sign up. I have yet to see an offer from Sky that hasn't caused a problem with signing up etc and have no intention of even trying to do so with Lionsgate as other than Outlander there is nothing else I want to watch.

Lionsgate is already causing me grief.  I watched part of the Girl from Plainsville, decided I didn't want to watch it any more so went to the last episode on Ch4, ran it through to the end only for episode 5 to turn up on my CW rail from Lionsgate 🤬 and of course there is no way to remove it.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

My apologies on closer inspection only season 1 is free. My error 

Sky Stream x 2
LG C2 OLED 55inch
Sonos Playbar
Virgin 1 Gig
Virgin Stream Box
Xbox X
Apple TV 4K
Amazon 4K Firestick
This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jason+Golding not to worry, I was hoping you had found a way to bypass signing up. Although I would like to watch series 7 of Outlander I'm not prepared to sign up to do so 😉.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion