Discussion topic: Internet keeps cutting out really annoying!

This message was authored by Gill07 This message was authored by: Gill07

Internet keeps cutting out really annoying!

I'm watching the television and my Internet just dropped off nothing wrong with my router checked it numerous times today it's literally dropped off about six times is absolutely crap. I wish I just had the sky Q back again because I never ever lost connectivity soon as I've had Sky glass, everything seems of gumball. I want this fixed and it's really **bleep** annoying.

All Replies

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Re: Internet keeps cutting out really annoying!

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Gill07 

We are fellow subscribers here on the forum. Is your broadband with Sky too? Do you notice if any other devices are affected? If your broadband is with Sky the best bet would be to report the issue to Sky by dialling 150 on your Sky landline.

The advice from the forum would be generally try connecting via ethernet and turning WiFi off in the settings or using homeplugs. Or checking the channel your WiFi is operating on and using a less congested channel etc.

In terms of Sky Q TV is delivered via satellite rather than broadband so a different delivery method.

Hope you get sorted.

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion