Discussion topic: I have sky glass, we are looking to stream the bbc 1 six oclock news every evening later in the day

This message was authored by Saints This message was authored by: Saints

I have sky glass, we are looking to stream the bbc 1 six oclock news every evening later in the day

Can I set this programme up on my playlist to watch as and when I want to o  a daily basis.

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: I have sky glass, we are looking to stream the bbc 1 six oclock news every evening later in the

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Saints  You can add it to your playlist, the 6 O'clock News will be on the iPlayer which stream will redirect you to.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Saints
Topic Author

Re: I have sky glass, we are looking to stream the bbc 1 six oclock news every evening later in the

Maybe it is me being stupid but when I add it to the play list it simply transfers me to BBC  Iplayer News which has every world news programme listed but I am unable to find the BBC 1 6 Oclock news? 

This message was authored by Padam_Padam This message was authored by: Padam_Padam

@Saints wrote:

Maybe it is me being stupid but when I add it to the play list it simply transfers me to BBC  Iplayer News which has every world news programme listed but I am unable to find the BBC 1 6 Oclock news? 

You may need to open up iPlayer and search for BBC News at Six within the app. The playlist can often get confused. 
Be aware that the BBC only seem to make each episode of the News at Six available for 24 hours so you need to watch it within that timeframe. 

Saints
Topic Author

Many thanks for explaining. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion