Discussion topic: I cancelled an order of a skyglass tv but haven’t received a refund. How do I get my money bk

This message was authored by GillyH12 This message was authored by: GillyH12

I cancelled an order of a skyglass tv but haven’t received a refund. How do I get my money bk

I ordered a replacement TV as mine was damaged. I then cancelled it, however I have not yet received a refund. I was on the phone for an hour yesterday, on the phone again now, spoke to someone who has put me back in the queue . Please help me , it's £450!!

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: I cancelled an order of a skyglass tv but haven’t received a refund. How do I get my money bk

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@GillyH12  When you spoke to Sky did they say the are refunding the money?   Refiuds are not instant and can take around 3 to 5 working days.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

GillyH12
Topic Author

Re: I cancelled an order of a skyglass tv but haven’t received a refund. How do I get my money bk

They took the payment on the 22nd July, but thanks for replying 

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@GillyH12 wrote:

They took the payment on the 22nd July, but thanks for replying 

But what did they say when you called and asked for the refund?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

GillyH12
Topic Author

They told me that once it would be refunded on to my card, 48 hours. I finally spoke to some one after 1hr 40 who told me their it hadn't been actioned. I'm hoping it has now but been told it could now be a week due to back office issues 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion