Discussion topic: I am subscribed ti sky glass and discovery+ but it keeps asking for payment. My account. Is linked

This message was authored by Julie562 This message was authored by: Julie562

I am subscribed ti sky glass and discovery+ but it keeps asking for payment. My account. Is linked

I' have sky glass and recently lost discovery app? It's asking me to upgrade to gain access but is included in my contract as standard.

both accounts are linked but still denying  me access

All Replies

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: I am subscribed ti sky glass and discovery+ but it keeps asking for payment. My account. Is link

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Julie562. If you have moved from Sky Q to Glass/Stream all your Marketplace subscriptions are cancelled so you have to re-register (see the following link) 

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-marketplace-upgrade

You should be able to register (or re-register if applicable) as follows:

Go to the bottom of the home page and select the following in this order: MySky / your products / (enter your PIN) / App Subscriptions

Select App subscriptions / Current / and then Discovery + Monthly.  Hopefully it will say £0 per month whilst you have a Sky TV subscription.  If so select Activate subscription.

Also, see the following link:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-marketplace-subscribe-to-discovery-plus

Good luck 🤞

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
Julie562
Topic Author
This message was authored by Julie562 This message was authored by: Julie562

Re: I am subscribed ti sky glass and discovery+ but it keeps asking for payment. My account. Is link

Many thanks but it didn't work. It shows that we have Discovery+ at £0 per month and we can get onto the channel but when we try to watch something it tells us that we need to upgrade!

We've messaged and spoken to so many Sky people but all they do is pass the buck to another team - terrible service!!

Thanks again though.

This message was authored by Megamaster21 This message was authored by: Megamaster21

Hi, You need to email Paramount plus direct they will asssit you very quick, if you email them via the parammount plus web site www.paramountplus.com  and goto the bottom of the page and click on contact us then go to the envelope sympol and click on it it will bring up a form to fill in then you add your info and what the issue is they will respond via email chat and find out what the issue is and then they will sort your issue out . I had the similar situation but with mine someone had stolen my Paramount plus access and added to there own email address with out my consent. so I did a email chat with paramount plus and they had me up and running within the hour . 🙂 hope this help 

Will P
This message was authored by Paul+Boland This message was authored by: Paul+Boland

@Megamaster21 

Paramount+ is a different streaming service to Discovery+

Paramount can't help with Discovery+ issues

‐-----‐----------------‐-------------------------------------
Sky Glass 65 inch and 2 Sky Stream Pucks
Gigabit Siro 100% Fiber Broadband with Digiweb
1000 Mbps download and 200 Mbps upload speed
I only use wired ethernet with Sky Glass and Sky Stream Pucks

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion