Discussion topic: Hi anyone help I’ve ordered sky glass today logged into my sky to sign contract but keeps saying som

This message was authored by susanewain This message was authored by: susanewain

Hi anyone help I’ve ordered sky glass today logged into my sky to sign contract but keeps saying som

Hi ordered sky glass today signed in to my sky to sign contract and it keeps saying something gone wrong try later but I've been trying all day probably as I have sky tv sky broadband and sky mobile all with different account numbers very strange can anyone help please 

All Replies

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Re: Hi anyone help I’ve ordered sky glass today logged into my sky to sign contract but keeps saying

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

HI @susanewain 

We are fellow subscribers on the forum. You will need to call Sky customer services. Obviously this needs to be signed or your order will be cancelled.

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

Re: Hi anyone help I’ve ordered sky glass today logged into my sky to sign contract but keeps saying

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@susanewain wrote:

Hi ordered sky glass today signed in to my sky to sign contract and it keeps saying something gone wrong try later but I've been trying all day probably as I have sky tv sky broadband and sky mobile all with different account numbers very strange can anyone help please 

Try a different browser to sign in if you are using a computer eg Firefox or chrome 

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion