Discussion topic: Discovery +

This message was authored by Barney1390 This message was authored by: Barney1390

Discovery +

Since moving to sky glass I have not been able to view discovery + is this an ongoing issue, it shows I'm activated but still ask me to update my package 

All Replies

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Re: Discovery +

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

HI @Barney1390 ,

When you move to glass you have to re-activate. Have you followed the activation instructions in this article: discovery+ on Sky Q, Glass and Stream | Sky Help | Sky.com | Sky Help | Sky.com

Also when you saying showing as activated, where do you mean? Is the subsciption showing in Sky Marketplace?

if you have done the above and to answer your question, there were some users who were affected by an issue and Sky and Discovery were working on a resolution. The the above steps don't work you will need support from sky (we are fellow customers here on the forum).

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion