Discussion topic: New Glass unit unable to watch standard TV channels i.e. BBC 1

This message was authored by PL6 This message was authored by: PL6

New Glass unit unable to watch standard TV channels i.e. BBC 1

New to Glass and today was expected to watch all channels. Able to join broadband and Internet and set up correct but when clicking on standard TV channels i.e. BBC1 etc the system reports I am not subscribed to the channel!!  Spent two hours on calls today and still Sky unable to fix the problem any ideas what I need to do.

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: New Glass unit unable to watch standard TV channels i.e. BBC 1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@PL6  What have Sky actually said, if it's escalated to the Glass support theam there isn't much we can  can advise other than they need to resolve the issue.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by roger1949 This message was authored by: roger1949

Do you have a BBC iPlayer account?

PL6
Topic Author

Ok thanks I was wndering if any other users had the same issue, this is still not resolved and SKY Glass team dont know what is happening yet again wait 48 hours to see, for me this issue and others has been ongoing since june.

PL6
Topic Author

Yes I do.

This message was authored by peter-marlow+1966 This message was authored by: peter-marlow+1966

No I am watching pointless  now on bbc 1

This message was authored by peter-marlow+1966 This message was authored by: peter-marlow+1966

Have you  tried  turning off  the tv. Unplugging it for a few minutes  then plugging it back in and switching it back on ?

This message was authored by roger1949 This message was authored by: roger1949

Do you work for sky?

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@roger1949 Sky employees are clearly labeled as such on the forum with the wording Sky Employee and a Sky employee badge.

No one who has responded so far in this thread is a Sky employee. Sky generally dont respond here as it's primarily a customer helps customer forum.

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.

No I don't  work for sky 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion