Discussion topic: Discovery plus app isn't working

This message was authored by mikeallen1 This message was authored by: mikeallen1

Re: Discovery plus app isn't working

Discovery+ isn't working through my Sky Stream puck or through their app on my IPad. It is very frustrating. Does it come free of charge with my Subscription to Sky?

This message was authored by Fredsymmo This message was authored by: Fredsymmo

Supposed too !!! 

i check every few days if it's working again but still nothing and NO update from sky. Poor service and poor lack of contact ...

very disappointing with sky at the moment ...

This message was authored by Doonie This message was authored by: Doonie

@Fredsymmo 

I started this forum months ago about March I think, I haven't been on this site for a while as Discoveryplus gave me a months free access, then I went on holiday. On returning I still did not have Discovery plus! I have waited patiently for Sky to deliver a solution. I'm still waiting. This week, yet again I contacted Discovery plus & after going through it all again, in the end, told it's a Sky problem as I am on their books as inactive. Yet once again I have contacted Sky,  I'm so fed up of relating the whole story, but I did, we went through the whole rigmarole again only to be told I'm active on Skys books. Do you ever feel like your going round in circles??? Anyway, I have come up with my own solution. I have cancelled TNT subscription & taken out a Discovery plus subscription & I'm actually paying £2 less a month, would you believe? Anyway, to conclude my problem, I don't believe Sky give a **bleep**, as long as they are getting money they do not want to help. The system they have to sort problems is a total waste of time, it's all a front to make you believe they care. When Sky first started, they were so good, very helpful & obliging but I'm afraid now , they don't care. I hope you all find your own solutions, hopefully, someone will read this that cares at Sky & will do something about it. Good Luck!!!

Doonie

This message was authored by Chsndos This message was authored by: Chsndos

Exactly the same as me, other than I haven't taken TNT subscription out. For me this has been going on since November last year.  Discovery plus keep giving me free months, but say the issue is with Sky. Sky say its Discovery's ploblem. Never ending roundabout.  Sky did get me to try a few things but non worked.  Let's see what happens when this free months end.  My Sky subscription ends in a couple of months.  At the moment no way going to renew,.  always another way to view the programmes I want 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion