Discussion topic: DAZN

This message was authored by LKJ This message was authored by: LKJ

DAZN

Please can anyone help me.....Can I download DAZN channel found on sky channel 429 on my glass TV? If possible, How do I do it? I know it's a subscription channel, I want to be able to watch this on my glass TV.

Best Answers
This message was authored by Tim+Adams This message was authored by: Tim+Adams Answer

Re: DAZN

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @LKJ 

You can't download the channel or the app on Glass / Stream

https://www.dazn.com/en-GB/help/articles/sky-uk-existing-subscribers 

Supported devices 

https://www.dazn.com/en-GB/help/articles/supported-devices 

Thanks,

Tim

Sky Glass with Sky Live, Sky Stream & Sky Protect - FTTP 2Gbps

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Tim+Adams This message was authored by: Tim+Adams Answer

Hi @LKJ 

You can't download the channel or the app on Glass / Stream

https://www.dazn.com/en-GB/help/articles/sky-uk-existing-subscribers 

Supported devices 

https://www.dazn.com/en-GB/help/articles/supported-devices 

Thanks,

Tim

Sky Glass with Sky Live, Sky Stream & Sky Protect - FTTP 2Gbps
This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

@LKJ however it seems possible to view DAZN content via the Prime app see https://www.dazn.com/en-DE/help/articles/how-can-i-watch-dazn-on-amazon-prime-video 

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

@Chrisee your link doesn't refer to DAZN UK. DAZN UK isn't available on Amazon Prime Channels 

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Apologies @Anonymous you are right.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by DavidBH62 This message was authored by: DavidBH62

Surely it is possible for Sky to add the DAZN to the list of apps available. NFL has just signed a 10 yr contract with DAZN to distribute NFL Game Pass & there are more subscribers all the time. After all the Golf  Pass app is available & golf is dull 🤣

This message was authored by Paul+Boland This message was authored by: Paul+Boland

@DavidBH62 

Sky Sports and ITV still hold their rights to broadcast the NFL in the UK until 2025 meaning their coverage will not be changing.

Sky Sports 407 is where NFL games are broadcast

It's Dazn decision not to be available on Sky Glass/Sky Stream

DAZN subscribers though can watch two DAZN channels on their Sky Q and/or Sky+ HD boxes

‐-----‐----------------‐-------------------------------------
Sky Glass 65 inch and 2 Sky Stream Pucks
Gigabit Siro 100% Fiber Broadband with Digiweb
1000 Mbps download and 200 Mbps upload speed
I only use wired ethernet with Sky Glass and Sky Stream Pucks
This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

@DavidBH62 wrote:

NFL has just signed a 10 yr contract with DAZN to distribute NFL Game Pass 

After 2025 it's up to the NFL to decide whether to accept broadcast bids or go with online distribution into their app in the UK, as discussed here:

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/What-s-On/NFL-after-2025-on-Sky/td-p/4224403 

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by Jason+Golding This message was authored by: Jason+Golding

@Paul+Boland - How do you know it's DAZN's decision not to be on Sky Glass/Stream? How do you know it isn't Skys decision or the fact that they can't agree commercial terms ? DAZN PPV events are broadcast via Virgin Stream, why wouldn't DAZN not want to be on Sky Glass and Stream. Interested in your comment and whether it's fact or your belief Paul. 

Sky Stream x 2
LG C2 OLED 55inch
Sonos Playbar
Virgin 1 Gig
Virgin Stream Box
Xbox X
Apple TV 4K
Amazon 4K Firestick Roku 4K Google Chromecast
This message was authored by DavidBH62 This message was authored by: DavidBH62

I thought the same as @Jason+Golding @about DAZN not being on Sky Glass. Why wouldn't they want access to that massive audience?
@Paul+Boland I know where Sky Sports is & I subscribe purely for NFL. I enjoy the content, but they choose what content they broadcast whereas with DAZN I can watch my favourite team (or any team) every week.
It seems a shame that I can watch Game Pass on my cheap, run-of-the mill Android TV in my kitchen, but not on my glorious & otherwise brilliant Sky Glass in my lounge. Surely it can be sorted. 

This message was authored by Matto+E This message was authored by: Matto+E

what i dont understand is they have DAZN 1 and DAZN PPV on Sky Q but not stream or glass even tho u can watch it online anyway or on games consoles or smart tvs so why not add it onto glass or stream its the same thing 

This message was authored by Diane67 This message was authored by: Diane67

Still waiting on DAZN app, any news on when it's happening ? I would have stayed with sky Q if I'd known this wasn't available.

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

@Diane67 wrote:

Still waiting on DAZN app, any news on when it's happening ? I would have stayed with sky Q if I'd known this wasn't available.

As per the DAZN press release at the end of last year the app will be available by the end of 2024 on the Sky platform.

Thats about all the info we will likely get until it's actually launched as that's the usual process.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion