Discussion topic: Controller

This message was authored by Ralph2001 This message was authored by: Ralph2001

Controller

Hi my volume up and down isn't working it come up with another menu the buttons are doing the wrong things on my remote 

All Replies

This message was authored by Padam_Padam This message was authored by: Padam_Padam

Re: Controller

@Ralph2001 wrote:

Hi my volume up and down isn't working it come up with another menu the buttons are doing the wrong things on my remote 

Follow the info here:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/remote-control-help-sky-glass 

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: Controller

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Ralph2001If the troubleshooting link  provided by @Padam_Padam doesn't resolve your issue you could also try holding the remote at both ends and giving it a gentle twist as though you were wringing out a cloth.  Even though it sounds an unlikely solution it has got many faulty remotes working again (including my own).

If it is still not working I would request a replacement at the following link: Streaming TV replacement remote 

If you are lucky enough to have one available you can use a Sky Q remote while you wait for a replacement to arrive.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion