Discussion topic: Can't watch F1 Highlights from start on Sky Showcase!

This message was authored by StanTheMan73 This message was authored by: StanTheMan73

Can't watch F1 Highlights from start on Sky Showcase!

Spanish F1 highlights currently showing on Shocase, unable to watch from start without Sports subscription! 

If its on a channel I have why doesn't it work, will it appear after broadcast has ended? 

had SkyQ + 2 Minis with Philips Ambilight 48"

Now SKY GLASS 65" +
3 Pucks

SONY S40R 5.1 surround sound bar
SKY VIP Diamond (20+ Years)

All Replies

This message was authored by MisterM18 This message was authored by: MisterM18

Re: Can't watch F1 Highlights from start on Sky Showcase!

I can't answer your query @StanTheMan73 but the highlights are also showing on Channel 4 at 6.30pm tonight. I much prefer the coverage on Showcase rather than Channel 4's but if you can't access it on Showcase, Channel 4 would be better than nothing. Sorry I can't be of more help.

===========================================

65" Sky Glass in Anthracite & 145 Mbps Ultrafast Broadband
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: Can't watch F1 Highlights from start on Sky Showcase!

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Sky Showcase is a channel designed to be watched live as it shows sports and films which are part of other premium packs, on-demand and cloud recording will only be for those who have the relevant Sky sports subscription in the case of sports broadcasts showing on Sky Showcase.

The whole purpose of that channel is to encourage customers to susbcribe to Sky sports and Sky cinema. 

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion