Discussion topic: Can’t find shows on Sky Glass

This message was authored by Azure_Sky25 This message was authored by: Azure_Sky25

Can’t find shows on Sky Glass

I have new sky glass it is working. But I can't find my shows only old ones.

Best Answers
This message was authored by Padam_Padam This message was authored by: Padam_Padam Answer

Re: Can’t find shows on Sky Glass

@Azure_Sky25 wrote:

What do you mean by 'your' shows? If you mean your old recordings or series links from an old Sky+ or Sky Q box then I'm afraid they've gone. They don't carry across from one service to another. 
You will need to use the search facility on Glass, either via text input or voice, to find the shows you want. You can then add them to your playlist to keep track of them. 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Padam_Padam This message was authored by: Padam_Padam Answer

Re: Can’t find shows on Sky Glass

@Azure_Sky25 wrote:

What do you mean by 'your' shows? If you mean your old recordings or series links from an old Sky+ or Sky Q box then I'm afraid they've gone. They don't carry across from one service to another. 
You will need to use the search facility on Glass, either via text input or voice, to find the shows you want. You can then add them to your playlist to keep track of them. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion