Discussion topic: Can anyone help me fix my sound issue as can hear adverts but cancan hear people talking

This message was authored by Crystallinda This message was authored by: Crystallinda

Can anyone help me fix my sound issue as can hear adverts but cancan hear people talking

Can anyone help me with my sound problem can't hear people talking properly 

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Can anyone help me fix my sound issue as can hear adverts but cancan hear people talking

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Crystallinda  Do you Have Sky Glass or a Sky stream puck?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: Can anyone help me fix my sound issue as can hear adverts but cancan hear people talking

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Crystallinda 

That might suggest a defective center speaker, as this tends to be where speech is mixed for dramas.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
Crystallinda
Topic Author
This message was authored by Crystallinda This message was authored by: Crystallinda

I have both been through all the checks my sky puck won't connect to my sky glass tv

This message was authored by Jones_The_Cat This message was authored by: Jones_The_Cat

@Crystallinda wrote:

I have both been through all the checks my sky puck won't connect to my sky glass tv

You don't connect a Stream puck to a Glass TV. 

A Glass TV already has the streaming hardware inside it. You need to connect it to your broadband, not to a puck. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion