Discussion topic: Brassic Season 5

This message was authored by Michelle95 This message was authored by: Michelle95

Brassic Season 5

I've been watching Brassic seasons 1-4, and want to watch Season 5. It's there on Sky Max, but I just get an error message when I try to watch it - sorry this item is currently unavailable.  

Best Answers
This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr Answer

Re: Brassic Season 5

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Michelle95 

We are fellow subscribers here. You will need to email Sky's viewer relations: viewerR@sky.uk

They will get the relevant team to investigate. In the meantime check SkyGo as it may still be there to watch.

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

Michelle95
Topic Author
This message was authored by Michelle95 This message was authored by: Michelle95

Seems it's only episode 1 that's the issue. How do I get this rectified please?

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Michelle95 

We are fellow subscribers here. You will need to email Sky's viewer relations: viewerR@sky.uk

They will get the relevant team to investigate. In the meantime check SkyGo as it may still be there to watch.

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
This message was authored by AndyT76 This message was authored by: AndyT76

@Michelle95  We have the same issue - Season 5 episode 1 will not play.

was this rectified?  If so what is the fix?

Thanks

This message was authored by Amber32 This message was authored by: Amber32

We're having the same issue but with season 5 episode 2 onwards

Has anyone had a solution? 

This message was authored by AndyT76 This message was authored by: AndyT76

The fault recified itself.  Can't really give you an explantion.

Regards

AndyT

Michelle95
Topic Author

I just had to end up watching it on the Sky go app.  Telephoned the help desk who were unable to help, they said there wasn't an issue with the stream and must've been a problem at my end.

This message was authored by Amber32 This message was authored by: Amber32

Ah okay thankyou will give that a go. Shame they weren't more useful though as it must be a problem if a few are experiencing the same

This message was authored by Siobhain This message was authored by: Siobhain

Re: Brassic

Having a similar issue with regards brassic,can watch the first episode of series 5 but not getting anywhere with episodes 2 onwards, quite frustrating.any help would be gratefully appreciated.

This message was authored by scottyr86 This message was authored by: scottyr86

I have the same issue. episode 1 works fine and then nothing for the restof series 5. i did notice that the christmas special still plays fine though. I have emailed and awaiting a response. will let you know when i hear back if theres a fix.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion