Discussion topic: Amazon prime not working since sky glass went down few days ago

This message was authored by MissWendy This message was authored by: MissWendy

Amazon prime not working since sky glass went down few days ago

Hi all , got sky glass up and running again yesterday - however, amazon prime wont work on my sky glass tv and it is a registered device. I have deregistered it and registered it again! What a blummin pallava..... Amazon prime works on my sony tv in bedroom where I have a sky puck?!
anyone able to help as been on c/s with amazon and got nowhere?

All Replies

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Re: Amazon prime not working since sky glass went down few days ago

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@MissWendy 

Working here following the reset and signing back in. Could do with some more info? In what way isn't it working? Issues signing in? Are you trying with username and password or via the QR code? Is there an error message? 

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

Re: Amazon prime not working since sky glass went down few days ago

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@MissWendy wrote:

Hi all , got sky glass up and running again yesterday - however, amazon prime wont work on my sky glass tv and it is a registered device. I have deregistered it and registered it again! What a blummin pallava..... Amazon prime works on my sony tv in bedroom where I have a sky puck?!
anyone able to help as been on c/s with amazon and got nowhere?

Can you try and pull the plug for a few minutes then plug back in ?

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion