Discussion topic: Help - going around in circles.

This message was authored by GGreensill This message was authored by: GGreensill

Help - going around in circles.

I am 89 , deaf and partially sigthed in a wheelchair.  For past 2 or so months no phone line working.  Because I am old and deaf I cannot hear on my phone so my carers use it when I ask them to but my phone is stating something is wrong with the line and it needs fixing as I live on my own.  I have been through the most unhelpful chat and the original passwords and security I sent I no longer recall and even the mothers maiden name question I fail on so wat do I have to do to get someone to actually answer a simple question.  I want a SKY/BT engineer to test the line - ensure its fine if its not I will know but the last time I asked I was charged £65 for nothing and saw nobody.  place a message on my Sky. I need to be able to allow my carers to make emergency calls asap. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK

Re: Help - going around in circles.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I have escalated your post to a Sky Staff Expert

Check out the link below that explains the process
Escalating a post to a Sky expert

Annie  ( Please Note: I am Neurodivergent - ASD )
This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for escalating this. We have now sent an invite to chat 🙂

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@GGreensill is this a new fault, or is it the same fault you posted about in June last year which was escalated then for you?

GGreensill
Topic Author
This message was authored by GGreensill This message was authored by: GGreensill

This happened a few months ago at some point. It's a different matter.  

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

OK. You should be seeing a chat bubble here, just as you did last time. Click on it to open a private online chat with Sky.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion