Discussion topic: Bills

This message was authored by Mandy+6569 This message was authored by: Mandy+6569

Bills

I wish chat online explain about Sky bill due today I know I can't pay until next Friday morning definitely one off I had pay my car services yesterday that why I'm mandy hopkins I'm deaf myself please don't cut my sky off until I pay next Friday morning please please 

Best Answers
Mandy+6569
Topic Author
This message was authored by Mandy+6569 This message was authored by: Mandy+6569 Answer

Re: Bills

All Replies

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mandy+6569 wrote:

I wish chat online explain about Sky bill due today I know I can't pay until next Friday morning definitely one off I had pay my car services yesterday that why I'm mandy hopkins I'm deaf myself please don't cut my sky off until I pay next Friday morning please please 

This forum is primarily customer-to-customer help, you will need to contact the accessibility team using the link at the bottom of the forum, no one on the forum has any access to accounts so you'll have to contact them via other means

Annie  ( Please Note: I am Neurodivergent - ASD )
Mandy+6569
Topic Author
This message was authored by Mandy+6569 This message was authored by: Mandy+6569 Answer

Hope it ok with you 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mandy+6569 

You have made a number of posts to day on this and the answer is still the same, we here do not work for Sky so it is up to you to contact them as you can read about here:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/contacting-sky-accessibility

I'm afraid none of us here can help you as we are customers like you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion