Discussion topic: Won’t let me login to my sky

This message was authored by Kelly160983 This message was authored by: Kelly160983

Won’t let me login to my sky

Anyone advise why it won't let me into my sky vip just keep saying unauthorised ID I have been using this since started and now won't let me login.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Won’t let me login to my sky

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Are you using the main primary Sky ID to login to the app and not a secondry one ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Kelly160983
Topic Author
This message was authored by Kelly160983 This message was authored by: Kelly160983

I don't no what does the secondary account mean? I'm just using app on my phone 

A secondary account is for another family member so they can login to various services like Sky Go, the difference between this and the main one is that they will not be able to view the billing section.

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who will be in touch with you sometime tomorrow regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to Kelly160983.

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi Kelly160983

An invite was sent but there was no response within 48 hours so it has automatically closed.

If you still need help with this please let us know by posting on the forum again and we will get it escalated through to us.

Thanks
Tom
Kelly160983
Topic Author

Hi I still can't log into my sky app can this please be rectified 

You didn't respond to the chat invite you were sent so until you do this Sky can't help, do you want the messaging team to send you the invite again and if so will you be able to respond ?

Kelly160983
Topic Author

Hi can somene help reset my sky app as wont let me login as saying unauthorised

@caesarome wrote:

You didn't respond to the chat invite you were sent so until you do this Sky can't help, do you want the messaging team to send you the invite again and if so will you be able to respond ?

Kelly160983
Topic Author

Yes please 

@Kelly160983 

I have alerted them again for you so look out for the chat bubble on here sometime tomorrow, probably in the morning.

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Update - After a private chat we advised a call would be needed to speak with the Sky ID team

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion