Discussion topic: Sky app won’t let me change my package through the manage your account

This message was authored by nsq32 This message was authored by: nsq32

Sky app won’t let me change my package through the manage your account

 sky won't let me manage my account through the app. Only lets you upgrade. Disgusting how you treat customers. I have a young family and a job. I can't spend 40mins trying g to speak to someone about changing my package which I pay for! Why am I not able to manage my account through your services? 

IMG_0629.png

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky app won’t let me change my package through the manage your account

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

This is a community where customers help each other so you are not talking directly to Sky.

There are a few ways to contact Sky about this including using a messaging service as you can see via the Contact Us button under Downgrade here:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/change-your-package-2

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: Sky app won’t let me change my package through the manage your account

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

The reason why it likely can't be done online is due to customers in minimum term contracts not being able to remove some contracted packages/add-ons without Skys consent. As a result there is usually a one size fits all approach to account management which would affect all customers.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion