Discussion topic: Option to remove WSL from Scores App

This message was authored by PNJA This message was authored by: PNJA

Option to remove WSL from Scores App

Is it possible for Sky to provide an option to select Leagues of interest in the Scores App.

I'm not at all interested in Womans football, and most definitely disagree that it should be positioned after the Premier League and before the Championship.

I'm not against Womans football and sonetimes may watch it,  if there is no PL, Championship, League 1 or League 2. 

I'm just asking you to rethink your prioritisation based on quality and standard.

Thanks

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: Option to remove WSL from Scores App

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@PNJA  The feature already exists, use the followed competitions feature go to the more section followed competitions and select the ones you want then go back to scores and select followed 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
PNJA
Topic Author
This message was authored by PNJA This message was authored by: PNJA

Re: Option to remove WSL from Scores App

This solution works to a point.  However you don't have an option to select National League South and North. I can only select National League.

I have a keen interest in the lower leagues.

Thanks

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion