Discussion topic: I have Netflix in my SKY package and want to watch Netflix on my phone! How do I do this, anyone??

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Re: I have Netflix in my SKY package and want to watch Netflix on my phone! How do I do this, anyone

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to SupaM.

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Re: I have Netflix in my SKY package and want to watch Netflix on my phone! How do I do this, anyone

Posted by a Sky employee

We are still looking to help you @SupaM . If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Beancounter This message was authored by: Beancounter

I am having a similar issue!! Had Netflix via sky for many years and have had no problem also accessing it on my phone until a couple of days ago. I realised I was no longer logged into Netflix on my phone and when I tried to log in I was told I needed to sign up and pay. Checked my Netflix on sky and it has an email I do not recognise at all associated with it. I have tried to log in again and reset my password but the password is sent to the email associated with the account on sky that I do not recognise - I am at a loss. It was also all in Spanish and I had to change the language.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Beancounter 

You will need to contact Netflix themselves about this issue.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Beancounter This message was authored by: Beancounter

I have and they have no idea why the email and language associated with my sky Netflix has changed and would not help me

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Tell them you believe you account has been hacked and you would like them to recover it. Sadly this appears to be coming more and more common as more and more people are reporting it as someone else has posted the same earlier toady and the advice to them is the same as I have posted for you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Laurieadam This message was authored by: Laurieadam

@SupaM  Did you sort this ? I've been having same issue and it's driving me mad  any suggestions please 

This message was authored by inch1 This message was authored by: inch1

have seen this before with the new unrecognised email , language change and password changed , the netflix account has been hacked , ring sky and they can reset it for you 

This message was authored by LanaL This message was authored by: LanaL

Same Issue, Spanish netflix on phone, email/,user changed!

Did sky resolve this for you? My email changed today to a strange vvt.me email and my username has GB added,?? Can no longer access via the app on my phone or reset password etc

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: Same Issue, Spanish netflix on phone, email/,user changed!

@LanaL wrote:

Did sky resolve this for you? My email changed today to a strange vvt.me email and my username has GB added,?? Can no longer access via the app on my phone or reset password etc

Its not a Sky issue, Sky don't have anything to do with supporting your Netflix account, all that happens when your Sky and Netflix accounts are linked is that Sky take over the billing of it.

You need to contact Netflix if your Netflix account has been hacked.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by LanaL This message was authored by: LanaL

Re: Same Issue, Spanish netflix on phone, email/,user changed!

Thanks, I was just going by the previous last response that seemed to be somebody that knew the issue and how to resolve it, hence my question.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion