Discussion topic: Can't access sky sports tennis on sky sports app

This message was authored by Daveddaveson This message was authored by: Daveddaveson

Can't access sky sports tennis on sky sports app

Hi

I have sky sports subscription but when I use the sky sports app it has a padlock symbol on it and when I click it says I need to upgrade my subscription at sky.com

All other sports channels work fine

However, I can access the tennis channel on sky go app and on my sky stream TV puck..

Suggestions anyone?

Best Answers
Daveddaveson
Topic Author
This message was authored by Daveddaveson This message was authored by: Daveddaveson Answer

Re: Can't access sky sports tennis on sky sports app

Thanks for your help

I did have a previous account but when rejoining everything seemed to transfer across to old ID etc as you would expect. 

Doesn't explain why I could access all the other sports channels on the app either

However I did kind of follow your advice and signed out on the app, then back in again using email address rather than ID and lo and behold it worked!

So thank you again

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Daveddaveson 

Are you using the correct login details with the app, for example if you have been a customer of Sky in the past who left before returning a year or more later then that account will have been closed so you would need to setup a new ID so does this apply to you ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Daveddaveson
Topic Author
This message was authored by Daveddaveson This message was authored by: Daveddaveson Answer

Thanks for your help

I did have a previous account but when rejoining everything seemed to transfer across to old ID etc as you would expect. 

Doesn't explain why I could access all the other sports channels on the app either

However I did kind of follow your advice and signed out on the app, then back in again using email address rather than ID and lo and behold it worked!

So thank you again

This message was authored by tonynexus This message was authored by: tonynexus

Log out and then log back in using your email address NOT your user name.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion