Discussion topic: Unable to receive emails on iPhone after upgrading iPad, but can still receive emails on iPad, I use

This message was authored by Susan62 This message was authored by: Susan62

Unable to receive emails on iPhone after upgrading iPad, but can still receive emails on iPad, I use

I have recently upgraded my iPad and managed to transfer everything from existing iPad to new one, but since them I'm unable to receive emails on my iPhone SE 2022, I have checked that phone is updated and tried all troubleshooting options but still can't receive. 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Unable to receive emails on iPhone after upgrading iPad, but can still receive emails on iPad, I

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If you are using the Apple email app then there have been a number of reports from others previously who have had the same issue so try downloading the Outlook email app and using these settings:

Select either "Other" or "Not Yahoo" then use these settings:

Incoming Mail (IMAP) Server

Server - imap.tools.sky.com
Port - 993
Requires SSL - Yes

Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server

Server - smtp.tools.sky.com
Port - 465
Requires SSL - Yes
Requires authentication - Yes

You will then need to generate a 16 digit password and use that instead of your usual one, you can do that here:
https://www.sky.com/sky-yahoo-mail/manage-apps?client=email

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion