Discussion topic: Sky login saying password incorrect even after reset

This message was authored by Nicole1872 This message was authored by: Nicole1872

Sky login saying password incorrect even after reset

I tried to log in to my yahoo mail on a new iphone with the password I've always used and it said incorrect, and even after resetting it is still saying password incorrect. Can anyone help with this?

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Sky login saying password incorrect even after reset

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Do you mean your Sky Yahoo emal account? There's a known intermittent problem with Mail app on iphones etc which might be causing it. Can you log in ok here on your iphone: https://www.sky.com/signin/email ?

Nicole1872
Topic Author
This message was authored by Nicole1872 This message was authored by: Nicole1872

No it is still saying password incorrect. I'm logged in fine on chrome on my laptop though so I'm not sure what's going on.

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Nor I - unless you're using a cached or saved password  on your laptop, rather than entering it yourself and they're different. The link logs you directly into Sky's server rather than via an app which means if you can log in successfully on one device, it will be the same on any other unless there are local security features preventing, such as an antimalware app. 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Nicole1872 wrote:

I'm logged in fine on chrome on my laptop

Have you checked on Chrome to see what password is being used, you can do this via the 3 dots at the top right then passwords.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion