Discussion topic: Sky Yahoo email

This message was authored by Happy2golf This message was authored by: Happy2golf

Sky Yahoo email

Following a hack of my email,  I am advised each time I try to send an email out that any reply to it will go to a 3rd party Hotmail account. I do not know how to correct this. On settings I can add a mailbox but there is no option I can see to delete an unwanted one which I have not set up.

All Replies

This message was authored by jayach This message was authored by: jayach

Re: Sky Yahoo email

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Go Settings - More settings -Mail boxes and select your Sky mailbox, and see if the Reply-to address has been changed. Correct it if it has.

jayach_0-1675636463996.png

Also check under Fiters than none have been setup.

Edit: I assume you have changed your password.

Happy2golf
Topic Author
This message was authored by Happy2golf This message was authored by: Happy2golf

Many thanks for your help. Haven't had time today to follow on. Having difficulty finding my way around to find settings and more settings. Will pursue tomorrow. Thanks again. 

@jayach

Settings and More settings are here:

more settings.png

Try to ensure you are using a browser on PC, not mobile. 

Happy2golf
Topic Author

Thank you so much for your trouble. In my on screen menus there is no person icon and no "more settings" option after "settings". Maybe I need to not be using a tablet or my mobile fone. I phoned Sky again and they seem to be unsure of what to do and have asked me to wait a few days. I am still receiving the error message that replies to my outgoing mails will be sent to a Hotmail account. I have deleted and restored my Yahoo email and will see if that helps. Thanks again for your trouble.

@jayach

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Happy2golf wrote:

Maybe I need to not be using a tablet or my mobile fone.

Make sure the webpage is in desktop mode on your tablet.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

As @caesarome says, you need to use desktop mode on either mobile or tablet. Preferably use an actual desktop browser.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion