Discussion topic: Sky Vital Alerts

This message was authored by Waffles54 This message was authored by: Waffles54

Sky Vital Alerts

I've just seen an email from Sky Vital Alerts (Removed); sent on 14 May to say I will not be able to access my sky yahoo account after 17 May and need to update.

Hello Sky Mail Customer, The classic version of Sky Mail that you’re using on your computer will no longer be available from May 17th, 2024. To ensure continued access to your Sky Mail account, you will not be automatically upgraded to the latest version of Sky Mail or Basic Mail, it's quick, easy and free. Just update your email address now UPDATE ACCOUNT NOW It has a refreshed design that provides a fast, reliable and intuitive experience. To update to the latest version of Sky Mail, visit (Removed) Thank you for being a loyal Yahoo Mail member.

Does anyone know anything about this and whether it's genuine?

Moderator note: Removed third party link & email address

All Replies

This message was authored by jayach This message was authored by: jayach

Re: Sky Vital Alerts

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Waffles54 wrote:

I've just seen an email from Sky Vital Alerts <customersupport@tigersheds.c>; sent on 14 May to say I will not be able to access my sky yahoo account after 17 May and need to update.

Does anyone know anything about this and whether it's genuine?

With an email address like that, why would you think it is an official Sky email?

Of course it's not genuine.

Waffles54
Topic Author
This message was authored by Waffles54 This message was authored by: Waffles54

Re: Sky Vital Alerts

That's what I'm thinking , and I'm usually very aware of scams but along with the fact the email was only sent on 14th May , the rest of the email looks looks just like genuine sky emails except it doesn't address me by name.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion