Discussion topic: Problems receiving emails from a microsoft email account

This message was authored by Eliza+Skelton This message was authored by: Eliza+Skelton

Problems receiving emails from a microsoft email account

Hello, 

Many thanks in advance for advice and help. 

It seems that emails from a microsoft email account are bouncing back from  my sky yahoo email account - I received emails from  this account for a while with no issue and then suddenly the emails started bouncing. 

Can any one advise - frustrating that I can't speak to anyone about it either at sky or yahoo!

This is the message which is being recieved from the the bounce by my friend with the microsoft account:

Your message couldn't be delivered. Despite repeated attempts to contact the recipient's email system it didn't respond.

Contact the recipient by some other means (by phone, for example) and ask them to tell their email admin that it appears that their email system isn't accepting connection requests from your email system. Give them the error details shown below. It's likely that the recipient's email admin is the only one who can fix this problem.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Problems receiving emails from a microsoft email account

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

There have been a few reports on here over the last few days and in some cases the bounces do stop after a few days and the emails get through.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by popacatapetal This message was authored by: popacatapetal

Re: Problems receiving emails from a microsoft email account

According to this link the problem is caused by Microsoft

https://www.theregister.com/2024/03/14/exchange_online_blocked_from_sending/

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion