Discussion topic: Email issue

This message was authored by MR+LT+JONES This message was authored by: MR+LT+JONES

Email issue

My sky email account got hacked yesterday. I have changed my password and spoken to the call centre who tried to assist me but I no longer receive emails either on my phone or in my sky/yahoo account. Outgoing emails are going fine. Tried a few things suggested on here but issue appears to be that there is no incoming server visible on my phone for me to put details in. 

Best Answers
MR+LT+JONES
Topic Author
This message was authored by MR+LT+JONES This message was authored by: MR+LT+JONES Answer

Re: Email issue

Thank you so much. All sorted 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Login to your online account:

https://skyid.sky.com/signin/email/

Go to Settings > More Settings > Filters and remove anything that you did not setup.

Then go to Settings > More Settings > Mailboxes > Your email address > Reply-to address

And again remove anything here that you did not setup.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
MR+LT+JONES
Topic Author
This message was authored by MR+LT+JONES This message was authored by: MR+LT+JONES

Thanks. Went into settings as per your suggestion but there was no " more settings " or filters ?

This message was authored by jayach This message was authored by: jayach

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I suspect you are trying to do it on a mobile devce. Best to use a PC/Laptop or use "desktop mode" on a mobile browser. More settings are here:

more settings.png

MR+LT+JONES
Topic Author
This message was authored by MR+LT+JONES This message was authored by: MR+LT+JONES Answer

Thank you so much. All sorted 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion