Discussion topic: jolana

This message was authored by Demeterova This message was authored by: Demeterova

jolana

good day, can you turn me on because I don't have internet

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: jolana

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Demeterova 
You’re not talking to Sky Customer Services here. This is a customer based forum where customers try to help other customers.

Do you mean there is an outage in your area or your connection is due to go live today?

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

@Demeterova wrote:
good day, can you turn me on because I don't have internet

If it the outage you need to pick up a telephone and call Sky to report it, so that they can report it to openreach. This kicks off the automatic compensation scheme clocks which means if it isn't fixed by 48 hours of REPORTING the issue you get money back.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Demeterova
Topic Author
This message was authored by Demeterova This message was authored by: Demeterova

no, but I ordered the internet, I have it here, and they said that they would turn it on, but not anymore, I'm waiting for activation 

Demeterova
Topic Author

I have not activated, I am a new customer 

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

@Demeterova wrote:

I have not activated, I am a new customer 

What activation date shows on your My Sky account? Activation can happen at anytime on the activation date between midnight and 23:59 pm.

If the activation date was in the past i'd suggest checking your order has the correct address against it firstly and if it does to call Sky and ask them for an update.

This is a community forum of other sky customers so no one here will be able to activate your broadband.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion