Discussion topic: hi i would like to know my static ip i would like to use static ip to contact with epos system for e

This message was authored by norachai This message was authored by: norachai

hi i would like to know my static ip i would like to use static ip to contact with epos system for e

how can find static ip 

All Replies

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: hi i would like to know my static ip i would like to use static ip to contact with epos system f

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@norachai 

Domestic Sky broadband does not provide a static IP address.  It's an extra cost option on Sky Business Broadband.

https://businessconnect.sky.com/products-and-services/business-broadband/static-ip/ 

Googling 'what is my IP' will display your current DHCP-assigned public address: this has a one hour lease time, but would typically only change if your Hub is switched off for more than 30 minutes.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: hi i would like to know my static ip i would like to use static ip to contact with epos system f

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@norachai most systems can work with a Dynamic DNS system so check with your EPOS provider. To get a static IP address these days you almost always need to pay for a business account that offers one few domestic ISPs do.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion