Discussion topic: e-mail

This message was authored by MR+ABDULLAH+MOHAM This message was authored by: MR+ABDULLAH+MOHAM

can you make my internet real faster than this please sourt it out please and get the buffering take out please i am paying for the internet ok with the sky internet ok.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

Re: e-mail

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@MR+ABDULLAH+MOHAM 

Can you post your router as shown below to see if we can identify any issues

https://community.sky.com/t5/Broadband/How-to-find-your-Sky-Broadband-router-stats/m-p/2855717#M1014...

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@MR+ABDULLAH+MOHAM  Your not talking to Sky we are all customers here, no one has access to your account nor would they know who you are.  As requested by @cookiemonsteruk  please post your router stats, that will give the forum a point to work from.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

@MR+ABDULLAH+MOHAM 

Apart from FTTP, internet speed arriving at an address is almost entirely a product of the copper phone line distance.  Within the property, using WiFi will typically lower the speed further, but that's not something ISPs get involved with improving.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
MR+ABDULLAH+MOHAM
Topic Author
This message was authored by MR+ABDULLAH+MOHAM This message was authored by: MR+ABDULLAH+MOHAM

e-mail senter message

can make my internet really faster then this speeds ok please make sure do fixed my internet outside please ok also give me a new job with the sky internet workers.

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

Re: e-mail senter message

You're talking to other Sky customers.  It's not clear what you are saying.

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own
This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: e-mail senter message

@MR+ABDULLAH+MOHAM  Sky are barred from identify you directly from a forum post due to Data Protection legislation so your posts are pointless you need to call them yourself or use the tools they provide. There is a connection test in the My Sky app which can book an engineer if it finds a fault. It will also tell you the minimum speed for your line and whether the system thinks your home's wifi can be faster.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion