Discussion topic: about contract

This message was authored by Nabin1984 This message was authored by: Nabin1984

about contract

Hello , 

My contract is going to finished i need to make new contract which is following 

Sky Broadband Superfast
61 Mbps Average Speed, Unlimited Downloads, Includes Line Rental

Sky Pay As You Talk

£24.50 a month

This includes discounts totalling £18.50 a month. Your first discount will expire on 31 July 2024. After this time, your bill amount will change. To keep up to date with your bill, please

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: about contract

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Nabin1984  Your contract doesn't end until you give notice to cancel, only your discounts expire 

you will need to call sky and negotiate a new price but it's unlikely to be anywhere near what you pay now 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
Nabin1984
Topic Author
This message was authored by Nabin1984 This message was authored by: Nabin1984

I am paying 24 per month 

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Nabin1984  You might be paying £24 now but that will go up when your discount expires and it's very unlikely you will get the same offer again when you negotiate 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion