Discussion topic: When is Installation?

This message was authored by Arhin+Gamel This message was authored by: Arhin+Gamel

When is Installation?

would like to know when my installation would take place

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: When is Installation?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Arhin+Gamel you can check the My orders section of tge My Sky app which should tell you a date. However if you are waiting for a fibre connection to your home these dates often change as Openreach whose network Sky uses is short of engineers and these type of installations can require mutiple stages..

If stuck give Sky a call, their staff cannot respond to a forum post.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
Arhin+Gamel
Topic Author
This message was authored by Arhin+Gamel This message was authored by: Arhin+Gamel

please, how can I add TV and netflex package, and could you explain to me the differences between fiber broadband and ordinary?

This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Arhin+Gamel 

You'd need to call Sky to change your TV package

Regarding broadband there are 3 types of broadband

- Sky Broadband (Copper based) This is old technology and not really used much anymore, it often isnt fast enough to cope with more than 1 HD stream/download at a time. It can top out at 24mbps depending on your line

- Sky Superfast (Fibre to Copper based) This is the normal broadband option these days and can offer up to 80mbps (Depending on your line). This is sufficient for moderate use households

- Sky Ultrafast (Pure Fibre) This is the newest type of broadband and offers high speeds of up to 500mbps. Ideal for busy households.

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion