Discussion topic: Was is Sky Broadband not available to my home yet is available to my neighbor's?

This message was authored by Pembrae This message was authored by: Pembrae

Was is Sky Broadband not available to my home yet is available to my neighbor's?

I am looking to move to Sky broadband but the availability checker says its not available to my address. However, when I check other addresses on my street it says it is available, why is that? I am currently with Virgin Media and need to move as they are way too expensive. Thanks in anticipation. 

Best Answers
Pembrae
Topic Author
This message was authored by Pembrae This message was authored by: Pembrae Answer

Re: Was is Sky Broadband not available to my home yet is available to my neighbor's?

@cookiemonsteruk 

Thanks for the link, I will fill in the information and see what I get back.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

Re: Was is Sky Broadband not available to my home yet is available to my neighbor's?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Pembrae 

Are you saying sky isn't available at all fttp isn't

Could you enter your full address below and post the table and notes after removing you address from the image

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL/AddressHome

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up
Pembrae
Topic Author
This message was authored by Pembrae This message was authored by: Pembrae

Hi @cookiemonsteruk , thank you for your reply. The information you requested is below.

Pembrae_0-1718048541818.png

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

@Pembrae 

This is the form to fill in online where neighbours can get fttp but you can"t

In the drop down below what is your enquiry choose 

"I can't get fibre but my neighours can" it can take them 2-4 weeks to respond

https://www.openreach.com/forms/fibre-broadband-availability---customer-form

Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

@Pembrae 

Unless you mean fttc which is on waiting list ie all slots at the cabinet are taken up . You would need to keep an eye on that link every couple of weeks until it shows avaiable and place your order with sky as soon as it is available

Pembrae
Topic Author
This message was authored by Pembrae This message was authored by: Pembrae Answer

@cookiemonsteruk 

Thanks for the link, I will fill in the information and see what I get back.

@Pembrae 

The link is for full fibre. Which isn't available.  The waiting list at the end of vdsl shows waiting list which means someone has to cease their connection before your can apply . That will only happen when the first 2 rows become available

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion