Discussion topic: Trouble setting up sky Q hub

This message was authored by Saso This message was authored by: Saso

Trouble setting up sky Q hub

Hello, I'm currently having trouble getting the internet light on my sky Q hub, I think there's a problem with the dsl as I connected straight from the wall, is it possible that maintenance could come and have a look

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Trouble setting up sky Q hub

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Saso assuming you have followed the instructions that came with the hub check you have connected the hub to your homes master phone socket. Thst is usually near where the line enters your property and usually will be branded Openreach or if its older BT. The leaflet thst came with the hub tells you what to do.

If that looks correct give Sky a call as they cannot pick up your sccount details from a forum post. It is possible your service was not activated as planned. Openreach not Sky do the work and sometimes they hit a snag but theybshould have told Sky what has happened. If absolutely necessary Sky will send an engineer but a lot can becdone over the phone..

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion