Discussion topic: The last 48 hours my broadband has been slow, affecting my work from home, tried all the tips

This message was authored by Chanti This message was authored by: Chanti

The last 48 hours my broadband has been slow, affecting my work from home, tried all the tips

Last 48 hours my broadband has been terrible, delaying my ability to work from home, intermittent connection, slow, I've run all the tips and checked status which reports ok, ran an independent speed test via work which suggests very slow download speeds.....any help please?

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: The last 48 hours my broadband has been slow, affecting my work from home, tried all the tips

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Chanti  Could you please post your router stats following the link below.
https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Broadband/How-to-find-your-Sky-Broadband-router-stats/td-p/2855717#M101...

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by TechmanagerMal This message was authored by: TechmanagerMal

Re: The last 48 hours my broadband has been slow, affecting my work from home, tried all the tips

@Chanti wrote:

Last 48 hours my broadband has been terrible, delaying my ability to work from home, intermittent connection, slow, I've run all the tips and checked status which reports ok, ran an independent speed test via work which suggests very slow download speeds.....any help please?

• While it is expected and desirable to have a consistent broadband throughput it is not a business facility nor is it guaranteed, other than the minimum access speed(to the router) that you were informed of when you signed up.
  • You need to test that speed via the Sky tester, not independents here - Broadband check | Sky.com
  • It's best to check on an ethernet connected device.
Passing on the tips I have learned in over 24 years as a more than satisfied Sky customer.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion