Discussion topic: Should I receive a new hub when I update to new deal as it went active but l never got new hub

This message was authored by Tinkerbell83 This message was authored by: Tinkerbell83

Should I receive a new hub when I update to new deal as it went active but l never got new hub

Hi I just took a new deal on bb  its just went active but I never received a new hub box ,does it work on my existing box please , I don't have a clue

Best Answers
This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk Answer

Re: Should I receive a new hub when I update to new deal as it went active but l never got new hub

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Tinkerbell83 

What package did you have?

What have you got now?

What hub do you have at the mo?

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk Answer

Re: Should I receive a new hub when I update to new deal as it went active but l never got new hub

@Tinkerbell83 

What package did you have?

What have you got now?

What hub do you have at the mo?

Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

Tinkerbell83
Topic Author
This message was authored by Tinkerbell83 This message was authored by: Tinkerbell83

Hi I had sky essential broadband and sky q box and my new plan is superfast 35 not sure how it all works 🤯

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

@Tinkerbell83 

If thats the er115 horizontal one as opposed to the chubby up right one correct. If you still have sr102 (chubby upright one) i would suggest an upgrade . Not for speed but for the 5hz wifi

Tinkerbell83
Topic Author

Screenshot_20220601-204900_My Sky.jpg

 it's this one that lays flat 😀

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

@Tinkerbell83 

That weird. Thats the sky broadband hub . Any who sky q er115 or sky broadband hub sr203 there is little difference apart from the sky broadband hub has slightly better wifi than the sky q hub

Tinkerbell83
Topic Author

Thank you for your help , just want things easier so if I don't need to get a new hub then that's great long as I can keep using my existing one just didn't know at first if I was meant to receive a new one  thanks.

@Tinkerbell83 

If its the one in the photo with four lights. Power, internet, wifi and phone. Thats the latest hub.

Tinkerbell83
Topic Author

Yes that's it ,thank you so much for your help , just don't know how sky do things if you have to get a new hub once you take out a new plan but that's great thanks 😀 👍

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion