Discussion topic: Slow buffering briadband

This message was authored by Stu_Wilson This message was authored by: Stu_Wilson

Slow buffering briadband

We reported an issue with slow broadband a couple of months back. An engineer did a home visit and gave us some new equipment but the issue still persists! Your app says we get a minimum of 25mbps but an independent speed checker app tells us we get less than 2mbps!!!!! We try and watch videos but they constantly buffer so I am leaning towards believing the independent speed checker over yours, it's all very frustrating!!! We have been loyal customers for 25 years but this loyalty is being tested to the absolute limit at the moment. Please sort out this annoying issue and restore our faith in your brand!

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Slow buffering briadband

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Stu_Wilson   Please can you post your router stats so the forum can advise on any issues. This link explains how to do that https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Broadband/How-to-find-your-Sky-Broadband-router-stats/td-p/2855717#

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion