Discussion topic: Slow Broadband

This message was authored by Wicky2 This message was authored by: Wicky2

Slow Broadband

Hi Everyone

For the last couple of weeks we've been struggling with intermittent but frequent broadband dropouts and slow connection speeds.

For the drop outs they can be for a second or 2 or a few seconds which is enough for a Teams call to disconnect. When running any of the sky service checkers everything always reports back green despite the clear drop. All my colleagues on the Teams call at the time are fine. Slowness is generally seen after, although again we've been getting intermittent very slow connection seperate to when the drop outs are experienced. Router has been rebooted several times, but given line faults aren't being recorded it makes me question whether there is a problem with the router or not.

Any help or guidance would be appreciated 

Thanks

All Replies

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Re: Slow Broadband

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, @Wicky2. I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion